HCMBOK® Training and Certification Program - Live Virtual
HCMBOK® Training and Certification Program - Live Virtual (GMT+1, June - July 2020)
1) Learning objectives:
The HCMBOK Training and Certification Program objective is to develop knowledge and skills of human change management, in order to reduce antagonisms, amplify engagement, and support the project to reach its strategic goals.
At the end of the training you will have:
- - A solid understanding of the good practices and strategies to manage the human factor in a change process
- - The tools and techniques that support the activities of change management
- - Comprehend and differentiate human behaviors in the face of a change situation
- - Analyzed the logical and psychological conflicts connected with discomfort promoted by the change
- - Developed a purpose that will engage stakeholders connected to the project
- 2) Certification and Credits
The training includes the two modules of the HCMBOK® Training and Certification Program. All participants will receive the book HCMBOK® - The Human Factor in Project Leadership.
- > Take the on-line assessments to earn the credentials:
i. HCMBOK® 3G Practitioner
ii. HCMP® 3G Expert Professional
- > 24 PDUs to PMI® in Education
- > 24 Hours to ACMP® - Certified Change Management Professional™ (CCMP™) Program
To see the detailed program, click on https://www.hucmi.com/en/folders-training/
3) About the Classes
Classes will be broadcast live using the ZOOM technological platform, always from 6:45 p.m. to 9:30 p.m., following the schedule below.
The students will form virtual work groups so that they can interact and perform practical exercises during the classes. In spite of being a course in a virtual model, your experience will be highly interactive and your perception will be that of a face-to-face course.
4) Class schedule and exercises
• Module I: 29, 30 de JUnho e 1, 6, 7 de Julho
• Module II: 13, 14, 15, 20 e 21 Julho
5) Certification Assessment
The training offers at no additional cost the certification process of the HCMBOK® program.
- HCMBOK® – Certified Professional
- HCMP® - Human Change Management Professional
For each level of certification there is an assessment. The certificates are granted through the correctness of at least 75% of the questions of each assessment. Each assessment is composed of 32 multiple choice questions to be answered in 90 minutes. The student will have up to 3 attempts to complete each certification process within a maximum period of 6 months (180 days).
6) Operational rules
Participants must register on the site https://www.hucmi.com/ and after confirmation of payment they will receive the confirmation e-mail to register on the ZOOM technology platform.
The minimum presence to perform the certification test is 80% of the class hours.
Students, who wish, will be included in a WhatsApp group to facilitate communication and the exchange of experiences.
Discussion rooms and practical exercises will be available on the ZOOM platform for working groups.
- HCMBOK® Training and Certification Program - Live Virtual
- Best PMP® Exam Preparation (Próx. Edição Horário Laboral - Inscrever aqui)
- Best PMI-ACP® Exam Preparation (Próx. Edição Horário Laboral - Inscrever aqui)
- Project Management Fundamentals (Próx. Edição Horário Laboral - Inscrever aqui)
- Leadership, Communication and Conflict Resolution (Próx. Edição Horário Laboral - Inscrever aqui)
- Risk Management Workshop (Próx. Edição Horário Laboral - Inscrever aqui)
- Best CBAP®CCBA® Exam Preparation (Próx. Edição Horário Laboral - Inscrever aqui)